This website, Just Be Real has been featured in the top 100 personal development blogs of 2016. And has a split audience of 50% females and 50% males. As well as a young demographic of mainly 18 – 34 year old’s.
I’m looking for regular contributors to write for the site.
I don’t care whether you’re a frequent reader of JBR, a new blogger, or an experienced blogger…
This isn’t a job description. There’s no need for me to categorize or stuff you into a box.
It doesn’t matter If you’re green, blue, black, yellow, alien or zombie. Everybody’s welcome to become a contributor to JBR. ;)
- 500-700 words minimum.
- Topics must be related to – personal development, confidence, self esteem.
- Content can’t be published anywhere else on the web.
- Serious bloggers only.
- Check, edit your spelling and grammar before sending. It’ll make the process a lot faster and easier.
- You’re free to link back to your site and other profiles in your author bio.
- Send an image of yourself for your author bio.
- Contribute whenever you like, this isn’t a contract. ;)
I’ve been running this blog for 4+ years now.
The purpose behind this site is to give straight forward advice to kick your ass into gear. Taken from real experiences.
There are many snakes, phonies, fraudsters, and deceitful people within the self help industry.
So It’s my mission to tell it straight, keep it real and deliver the cold hard truth to help you make personal progress.
If you share similar values and you genuinely want to help people, I’d love for you to contribute.
They say two minds are better than one. And the quote below puts it nicely.
The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better. – Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
You can send your article through the contribute page.
If you want to know more, get in touch on social media or the contact page.